Monday, June 17

Fashion: Lulu Guinness x Uniqlo Collab


So I told you about my first trip to Uniqlo. Never have I been so thankful there was a delay in getting new styles to the Philippines. I was able to grab a few Lulu Guinness tops. They are uber comfy, and the cut is very flattering. They are my favorite tops now. Most of them are black and white so they can be worn with any color. They are only P790 a pop, so grab some now why don't ya?


Speaking of, you can get your fun and quirky Lulu Guinness handbags and accessories for up to 50% off. Yup, they are on sale.

Look, here's the exact peeping doll design from the Uniqlo UT collection.
Peeping Doll Zoe $360  $180

This one I like too:

Lulu Hotel Edith $495 $347

Another cutie below. Just look at the clasp!
Black Polka-Dot Leather Medium Eva $695 $487

Pin It!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...