Wednesday, May 15

Travel: An Istanbul Market Restroom


Yesterday, you saw photos of the bakery restroom at Terminal 21. That was cute right? Well, now I'm sharing with you photos of the public restroom at the Istanbul floor. The walls leading up to the restrooms were painted vermillion, and are adorned with ornate glass and metal lamps. The lavatory area has mosaic walls, marble countertops and striking red and gold framed mirrors. More ornate lamps hang on the ceiling by the stalls. The hallway leading out the exit has a play on lights and shadows.

I think I have a couple more of themed public restrooms to show you, so stay tuned. :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. oh, my, this place is truly going GLOBAL! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...