Tuesday, October 9

Baby: All Things Marimekko


It's the first year anniversary of Marimekko's NYC Flagship store.

Copyright Marimekko
Marimekko is a Finnish fabric and clothing company globally known for their bold prints and colorful patterns. I first saw Marimekko at Crate & Barrel, and I fell in love with their patterns.

Did you know that Marimekko also has baby products? Their "Tykes' Turf" collection is so adorable.

Here are my favorites --

[1] Remember tin boxes? These remind me of them, but these suitcases are made from cardboard. Totally cute!
Copyright Marimekko Karkuteillä suitcase
[2] Blue flower pattern on tiny socks will look good on any baby girl anytime.
Copyright Marimekko Mini Unikot Socks
[3] These coated cotton bibs with animal patterns are great gifts for tiny tots who loves to eat.
Copyright Marimekko Karkulaiset bib
[4] Towels for the beach!
Copyright Marimekko Halihali towel
[5] This one isn't part of the Tykes' Turf collection, but I think these will make great organizers in the nursery or playroom.

Copyright Marimekko Pieni Unikko container




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. love, love Marimekko, although, would you believe, I have yet to get me some?! ha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope someone brings the marimekko brand here in Phl... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. That's my wish too! :) ..and Pottery Barn, and Restoration Hardware, and Target, and the list goes on and on. Hehehe.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...