Sunday, April 8

Shopping Deal: totseat


Here's a good deal for you Mommies and Daddies (in the Philippines, that is). Groupon is offering up to 34% off on totseat -- that hip travel high chair for babies. It's on pre-order sale starting at P1,249. I think they retail at P2,000+ at Rustan's. FYI, totseat's website offers international shipping also.

All photos are from totseat.



It fits on almost all chairs. I say almost, because I own one, and I find that it does not fit the wide-top chairs. But I still find it very useful, especially when we eat out.

It's really easy to put on a chair, and safe for your toddler, too. It's washable and foldable.


The totseat I got for Allie was the Savannah. I got it at a Christmas bazaar in Cuenca -- discounted but not as cheap as this Groupon deal I found. So if you are looking for a portable high chair, check this deal out.



-----
Extra...

I love the totseat because this is what my baby uses, and is Child Accident Prevention Trust certified. I have no problems with it, and I find it so convenient. But there are other similar portable high chairs out there that are cheaper, like the locally made (or distributed -- not sure) Handy Dandy Tie Back Chair as a reader pointed out. It's so much cheaper -- P850. I don't know what the differences are, but upon first glance, they look the same. I have no idea how it fares on safety though. Check it out to be sure.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:23 PM

    this is cheaper and basically the same! http://motheringearthlings.myshopify.com/products/handy-dandy-tie-chair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Trisha. I guess it's too late for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...