Friday, April 13

Inspiration: Glass Backsplashes for the Kitchen


There's a kitchen project that is in the works, and my mind went immediately towards the backsplash. I wanted glass. Here are some ideas that I love.

1. The mirror backsplash via Bespoke Press -- This is perfect for tiny kitchen to make it look bigger.






2. The back-painted glass backsplash via BHG -- My favorite, and it's totally diy-able. I'll post the how-to next time. Doesn't it look gorgeous?



3. The glass tile backsplash via deep thoughts by cynthia -- It looks so relaxing to look at.



Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Glass tiles are so easy to maintain but can be prone to breakage. My kitchen has mosaic tiles in black & white. Still looks good after 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but it looks amazing doesn't it? I think pros use tempered glass for backsplashes, and that costs a lot more. Do you have a photo of your kitchen somewhere on your blog? I love mosaic tiles!

      Delete
  2. Yes, tempered glass tiles or panels can be a bit pricey. Accidents can still happen, so there will always be a chance for breakage. =(

    I have a recent post on the tea drink. You can get to see a glimpse of the mosaic tiles, background sya. I will be doing a post soon on it.

    By the way, are you by chance, an interior designer or architect? You have posts on these things kse e. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guilty. Architect by education. :)

      I saw it na! Ganda! It reminds me of glass subway tiles.

      Delete
    2. I knew it, ging! It takes one to know one. ;)

      Have you been to our local home depots? There are lots of them here. I got mine sa wilcon, libis.

      Delete
    3. (LOL) Yes, we frequent Wilson Libis as well! I will look for your tiles nga. Maybe I can use it in a DIY project. What brand? Bisazza? ;)

      Delete
  3. PICASSO glass mosaic tiles.

    Go to this link http://www.wilcon.com.ph/ASP/picasso-recmixed.asp?BRAND=PICASSO_REC_MIXED

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...