Sunday, March 11

Party: Fabric Hunting


Just a couple more weeks, and it's already Allie's party. Dear hubby and I went to scope out the event place, and they only had a few linen accent colors to choose from -- blue, dark green and fuschia (leaning towards maroon). Eww. Not one was in the party color scheme.

So I decided to have some table linens made for the party. There are going to be 10 tables of ten with white/cream tablecloth. I wanted a table runner going through the center.

I needed fabric.

We went to Glorietta 5 and checked out the fabric stores there. One store that caught my attention was Cotton Depot. Compared to the other fabric stores in the area, theirs was so clean and organized. I would gladly dish out a few extra bucks than to conquer the piles and piles of chaotic fabric mess in the other store. It's similar to how I feel about Walmart and Target. No offense to Walmart and Walmart-lovers, but I am willing to pay a few cents more per item in Target. They have friendly and knowledgeable staff, and shopping is easier.

Anyway, I found a few "pink" fabrics that would match my Lilly theme.



I bought a third fabric, and I had that made into table runners. I might get it tomorrow. Stay tuned. :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...