Saturday, May 21

Fashion: Target Clothes

  
  
Hi readers. I am kinda back. I will try my best to post as often as possible, but I'm not sure if I can do it everyday. It's been a bit more than two months since I gave birth to my lovely little girl.

My fave store in the whole wide world, Tar-jay, launched a designer series of their GO International fashion line featuring world-renowned fashion designers such as Rodarte and Zac Posen. The line currently carries a limited number of women's dresses that are well-priced.

I got a Rodarte dress for less than $50. No, it still doesn't fit perfectly post pregnancy. But I bought it anyway. It's going to be my target size (no pun intended).


Image from Target.com


For the summer, Calypso St. Barth teamed up with Target for a bunch of cutesy stuff. It's like a mommy-and-me collection. I usually get a little over-the-top when it comes to baby/toddler clothes. I got Baby A different pieces in a variety of sizes so I can enjoy seeing her with CSB's cuteness.

Adorable. Absolutely adorable.

(Images below are from Target.com)

Tunic in aqua

Romper in white

Halter dress in aqua

Rosette dress in red



  
  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...