Monday, January 10

Drink: Mixed Berry Smoothie






I am so ready for the summer. So ready that I made some mixed berry smoothies this morning. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
  • 1 cup yogurt
  • 1 ripe banana, cut into portions (around a third)
  • 1 cup ice cubes
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions:
  1. Blend the frozen mixed berries,  yogurt and banana together until smooth.
  2. Put in ice cubes, sugar and water, and blend again.
  3. Serve immediately.
  
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shake! Amazing recipe….linking back to this beauty in my next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marla. It's very easy too. It's perfect for spring. You should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe! Will be linking back to this in my post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...